Sunday, September 12, 2010

17 SEP Honeycutt Park

Hi! I'm so excited to have meet so many new ladies tonight at My Manna Connection Night. I hope to see you this Friday at 10 am at Honeycutt Park (352 Devers Street) .Honeycutt Park is close to the YMCA and FTCC off Fort Bragg Road on Devers Street. iif you're going south on Bragg Blvd, veer right onto Fort Bragg Road and then take the 3rd right onto Devers Street. you'll see the park on the left beside Kiwani's recreation center. I plan on packing a picnic lunch and staying for lunch. We'd love for you to join us.

For those of you with 3-5 year olds, Museum of the Cape Fear has a once a month program the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Crafts, songs, stories. The next one is this Tuesday 14 SEP 10 am. Call 486-1330 to register.

Time to get our group babysitting nights going again. I am really praying for someone to volunteer to lead that part of our small group. Please let me know if you would like to help with this wonderful ministry.



No comments:

Post a Comment