Sunday, September 5, 2010

10 SEP - Fort Bragg Library Park

Hello- I hope you're all having a good Labor Day weekend. Katharina, Mallory, & I did our half marathon this weekend in VA beach. Beautiful weather and great day for a race. You should join us on our next race. Check out the Faithful Feet booth next Sunday night at My Manna Connection. Come by Fun Fridays too- bring a friend. 12 SEP 6:30 pm at Manna at Cliffdale. Great chance to see what small groups are out there for the fall cycle. I would love for a few people to help me with a Fun Fridays table. Let me know if you can.

this Friday, we'll meet at 10 am at the park by the library on post.go in the Randolph gate (if you don't have a military ID/ decal, go in the right lane- you'll have to show your driver's license & and car registration and they'll search your car but it's quick) right after you pass Knox Street you'll see the park on your left beside the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment