Friday, April 23, 2010

30 Apr Lake Rim Park

Sorry if we missed anyone this morning at Pope. We were surprised to find no parking at the park bc of a graduation. I texted all the phone numbers I have to let everyone know we were headed to the park beside the shoppete. I'm going to make a Fun Fridays text group on my phone, if you want to be on that list for last minute changes, please email me jaklew@aol.com. (I will only add you to the list if you send me your number.) or you can always call my cell. If you don't have that number, email me and I'll send it to you.

Next week 30 Apr we'll head to the south side of town- Lake Rim Park (2214 Tar Kiln Drive off Raeford Road.) we'll meet at 10 am at the park beside the information center. GRACE homeschool group is doing their field day that day. The field day is only for GRACE members who have registered. But there will be several GRACE moms & kids in the playground with us so it will be a great opportunity for those of you considering homeschooling to meet some of the great GRACE moms.

I sent out evites about our 7 May get together & and 21 May Aloha Safari Zoo. If you did not get an evite, please let me know. If you did, please RSVP. We have a lot of people on our email list and it's very hard to plan when people don't RSVP. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment