Friday, April 9, 2010

16 April Clark Park- class starts at 11- get there a little early

Hello all! I hope you had a great week. we went to Mazarick Park this morning until it started raining just before 11 so we went indoors. If we missed you, I'm sorry. I texted the phone numbers I had. If you didn't get a text from me and would like to for last minute changes, email me your cell number. jaklew@aol.com
I sent out an evite about next Friday (16 April) a camouflage class at Clark Park (631 Sherman Drive off Ramsey.) Email me if you didn't get an evite. Please RSVP- class will be for first 30 kids. all are welcome to come enjoy the nature center, nature trails, picnic after. We'll meet at the Nature Center. The park rangers will lead a nature class geared toward 3-5 year olds (all ages are welcome) and then a short nature walk through the woods. The 45 min class will start right at 11am please get there a few minutes early. It's a short walk from the parking lot across the train tracks down the trail. They have picnic tables available for lunch after the class and wall. Hope to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment