Thursday, February 4, 2010

5 FEB Fascinate-U

Hi! I just checked the forecast again- 100% chance of rain so it looks like Fascinate-U for tomorrow. My kids have colds now so we won't be able to go. I hope you'll still go. There are lots of new ladies planning on coming. So please be welcoming to all especially our new ladies-
We will look forward to seeing everyone next week at College Lakes Park off Rosehill. If you did not get evites for the clothing swap (26 Feb) & Group babysitting Night 13 Feb please email or call me.

for the clothing swap please bring all gently used baby/ children's/ maternity clothes, toys, books. I know the consignment sales ask to bring only the upcoming season but we welcome all- no matter what season. we're just trying to get items to where they can be used. also the sooner you can RSVP for childcare the better so we can have enough workers scheduled.

If you have other questions about the sale, the swap, have a prayer request, just want to chat, ... give me a call
I just signed up for the women's luncheon at Manna 20 Feb. and I'm planning on going to the Christian Military Wives' potluck Friday 12 Feb. anyone else going?

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment