Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Back in Business

Well not as an official group but I keep finding things that sound fun in Fayetteville and then forgetting what, where, when, so I thought this would help at least me. so here goes...

* Homeschool skate every other Friday at round about skate- Pilgrims Journey
25 Jul 1130-1330
1 & 15 AUG I think 10-12 not sure the time
$4.50 per child includes skate rental

* Free Summer bowling

We had a great time bowling today at B&B lanes- www.kidsbowlfree.com
sign up and kids can bowl up to 2 games per day for free.
Shoe rental for my 4 kids was $11 today- under $3 each

* The best place we've found to swim (besides a friends' pool) is on post.
you can read the on post hours here 
$30 for 20 visit punchpass- each punch gets everyone in your family- nice!

The only other pool option I know of is Seabrook only $1 per child (12 and under) and $2 per adult
the pool is nice especially for little kids. The only downside is it gets crowded when school is out.

A free option for a hot day is the splash pad. mostly for preschool/ toddler age but there is also a playground and covered picnic bench beside the sprinkler park.

No comments:

Post a Comment