Monday, January 3, 2011

7 January Monkey Joe's

Hello everyone! I pray everyone had a wonderful Christmas season. I look forward to seeing you again. This Friday we'll meet at Monkey Joe's at 10 am in Westwood Shopping Center. $8 per child, $5 per child 2 & under. There is a military discount about 10% off. It's not cheap but the kids love it and burn off lots of energy. I hope to see you!

I haven't mailed our gift to the missionaries- the Sgro family- yet. If you would like to donate for a special offering to bless the Sgro family, I will have a container Friday. If you would like to contribute but can't come Friday, please let me know how much you'll like to contribute and I'll put money in the pot and you can give it to me later.

http://www.goministries.info/

The Sgro family is a wonderful large (13 children) family from Manna who are serving as missionaries in Guatemala. This website tells so much more about their ministry. On the 13th I will make a paypal donation from Fun Fridays as a Christmas blessing for their family. If you feel led, you may give me cash or checks towards our group donation or contribute on your own. I'll be at Monkey Joe's Friday & the homeschool meeting Tuesday night. hope to see you!

Kristen Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment