Wednesday, March 10, 2010

12 MAR Honeycutt Park

Hi! I know it's a little rainy today but wasn't yesterday great! and it should be back to nice Friday so we're back outside!! Yeah!!! we'll meet Friday at 10 am at Honeycutt Park (352 Devers Street) . Honeycutt Park is close to the YMCA and FTCC off Fort Bragg Road on Devers Street. iif you're going south on Bragg Blvd, veer right onto Fort Bragg Road and then take the 3rd right onto Devers Street. you'll see the park on the left beside Kiwani's recreation center.If it's cold/ rainy, we'll go to Fascinate-U 116 Green Street.

Please let me know if you need to make any changes for Museum of Art day next week- I sent an email out with what I have. If you're not on our email list but would like to be email me jaklew@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment