Monday, November 30, 2009

4 DEC Fun Fridays- post library park

Hi! I hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings. We had a really good one.This Friday we'll meet at 10 at the park by the library on Randolph Street on Fort Bragg.
The following week (11 DEC) is our Christmas party. I sent out an evite today with the details- please RSVP by next Monday so we can turn in our childcare numbers. Don't miss this fun get together! Yummy food & great fellowship while our kids are cared for by great childcare workers.

Then 12 DEC is our next group babysitting night. Mark your calendars and decide if you want to stay in or go out. I'll send out an evite about that soon.

in case you missed it, here's the pumpkin brownies recipe again. One package brownie mix + 2 cups of pumpkin puree (or one 15 oz can). Follow package instructions - 5 minutes =
I ran out of pumpkin this week and used 1 cup of pumpkin butter, 1 cup of pumpkin, and the mix- my new favorite dessert. I may bring some next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment